Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!

September 13, 2008
Bountiful High Homecoming

September 12, 2008
FOX 13
Nicole and Cathy's News Day:
I had been at home snapping beans with Grandma Allen and realized it was time to go check Nicole out of school Friday morning. So, I just threw myself together (no make-up and pulled my hair off my face) thinking this would be quick. Well, as I pulled up in front of the school I could see that Fox 13 News was interviewing the principal. As I was walking up the front steps the principal and vice principal waved and called me over saying they needed my help. This was not too alarming to me because I am involved with a lot of things at the school and it's not uncommon for them to ask for my help. Not realizing what I was getting myself into I reluctantly agreed. This led to the reporter placing a microphone on me and the camera turned towards me. I laughed and said "You don't understand I am not looking so good this morning!". They all assured me that I looked great and the interview went on. As we chatted after my interview, the reporter decided that it would be a great idea to interview my daughter. I totally agreed! Nicole did need to be a part of this! So, we went into the school and as Nicole came to the attendance office to check out, we surprised her with cameras and her own personal interview on FOX 13 News. She was so embarrassed!! She really did a great job though. CHECK IT OUT:

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Hey... that dress looks familiar... :)

B. said...

THAT'S AWESOME! Haha, loved it. You guys are great.

Lindsay said...

HA! That is way too great! Kathy you looked just beautimus, dont' worry! That's so cool you were one the news. Nicole, you look amazing for the dance. L-O-V-E the hair!